- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
No installations Wizard
12 years 8 months ago #141917
by mdraeger
No installations Wizard was created by mdraeger
Hi,
1) How do I launch the wizard I saw in your video? This never came up when I first installed Hikashop.
2) If i reinstall Hikashop, will all my work be deleted? eg. products, categories, etc.
I've asked for help with displaying products however received no constructive feedback. Seems this is my last resort.
Thanks
M
1) How do I launch the wizard I saw in your video? This never came up when I first installed Hikashop.
2) If i reinstall Hikashop, will all my work be deleted? eg. products, categories, etc.
I've asked for help with displaying products however received no constructive feedback. Seems this is my last resort.
Thanks
M
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141940
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No installations Wizard
Hi,
1. The installation wizard appears automatically on the first install. There is nothing to do.
If you want to display it, you can use the URL:
mywebsite.com/administrator/index.php?op...l=update&task=wizard
2. No, nothing will change as long as you don't remove the tables from the database.
1. The installation wizard appears automatically on the first install. There is nothing to do.
If you want to display it, you can use the URL:
mywebsite.com/administrator/index.php?op...l=update&task=wizard
2. No, nothing will change as long as you don't remove the tables from the database.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154852
by gariboldi
Replied by gariboldi on topic No installations Wizard
Dear Nicolas,
i have the same problems, wizard dont work.
i have the businnes edition and i try to install hikashopmany times on joomla 2.5 or joomla 3
everytime when i install hikashop comes a blank page without errors..
can you help me?
bye
i have the same problems, wizard dont work.
i have the businnes edition and i try to install hikashopmany times on joomla 2.5 or joomla 3
everytime when i install hikashop comes a blank page without errors..
can you help me?
bye
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154863
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic No installations Wizard
Hi,
Is the following link working when you use it after an HikaShop installation ?
mywebsite.com/administrator/index.php?op...l=update&task=wizard
Can you give us more informations about the package used, your php version, etc ?
Is the following link working when you use it after an HikaShop installation ?
mywebsite.com/administrator/index.php?op...l=update&task=wizard
Can you give us more informations about the package used, your php version, etc ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds