- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
After upgrade, options do not work
12 years 7 months ago #141977
by brian662
After upgrade, options do not work was created by brian662
This worked fine until the upgrade!
-- 4mymerles.com/collars-leashes/slip-leash...ed-slip-collar-leash
HikaShop Business 2.2.3, Joomla!™ Shopping Cart Extension
Joomal2.5.7
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
All browsers
This is the message I get when I try and add to cart
The product Fleece Color Two: Black is not available
The product Fleece Color: Black is not available
The product Embroidery Color: Blue 1 is not available
The product Poly Webbing Color: Beige is not available
Please advise - a file has been attached with more info
-- 4mymerles.com/collars-leashes/slip-leash...ed-slip-collar-leash
HikaShop Business 2.2.3, Joomla!™ Shopping Cart Extension
Joomal2.5.7
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
All browsers
This is the message I get when I try and add to cart
The product Fleece Color Two: Black is not available
The product Fleece Color: Black is not available
The product Embroidery Color: Blue 1 is not available
The product Poly Webbing Color: Beige is not available
Please advise - a file has been attached with more info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142038
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic After upgrade, options do not work
It's probably because you have the "display add to cart button for free products" option turned off in the configuration.
We actually fixed a bug whereby users could purchase free options even though that option was turned off and it's not the case anymore.
We actually fixed a bug whereby users could purchase free options even though that option was turned off and it's not the case anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142105
by brian662
Replied by brian662 on topic After upgrade, options do not work
So where do I set that option in the administrator
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142107
by brian662
Replied by brian662 on topic After upgrade, options do not work
I found the option and will now see if that solves the problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds