- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Iveri "No Payment Method found" Error
12 years 7 months ago #142411
by paulmg
Iveri "No Payment Method found" Error was created by paulmg
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
siwasafaris.com/book/index.php/component/hikashop/checkout/
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5 and 3.1.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello, Kindly help me figure out why am getting the error message " No payment found" when I set iveri as the payment method.
I have configured correctly (or so I believe) but its still giving me that error. I have also put the web referrer at the backend of the Iveri platform but no success.
My test site is: siwasafaris.com/book/index.php/component/hikashop/checkout.html
Below is my configuration page
This is the error message I am getting
Kindly note that other payment modes are working well but Iveri is not.
Thanks folks
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5 and 3.1.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello, Kindly help me figure out why am getting the error message " No payment found" when I set iveri as the payment method.
I have configured correctly (or so I believe) but its still giving me that error. I have also put the web referrer at the backend of the Iveri platform but no success.
My test site is: siwasafaris.com/book/index.php/component/hikashop/checkout.html
Below is my configuration page
This is the error message I am getting
Kindly note that other payment modes are working well but Iveri is not.
Thanks folks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #142425
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Iveri "No Payment Method found" Error
Hi,
I think that following each step of the FAQ's payment section will probably help you.
I think that following each step of the FAQ's payment section will probably help you.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulmg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143216
by paulmg
Replied by paulmg on topic Iveri "No Payment Method found" Error
Hello, I have gone through the FAQs over and over again but I don't seem to find where I have gone wrong in the configuration as shown in the FAQs. Im still experiencing the same problem.
Please help me out.
Please help me out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143233
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Iveri "No Payment Method found" Error
Hi,
You didn't mentioned your HikaShop version number but I saw in your website that you have the version 2.2.2
(For your next messages, if you can use the same account who have the license, it could be easier for us).
If you look at the FAQ, you will see this point
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...ype=payment&task=add
You will see that iveri is not compatible with the USD currency. So, it can't be displayed.
Please use another payment method, compatible with USD.
Regards,
You didn't mentioned your HikaShop version number but I saw in your website that you have the version 2.2.2
(For your next messages, if you can use the same account who have the license, it could be easier for us).
If you look at the FAQ, you will see this point
And if you look at the payment method listing :6) Check that the currency you're using is supported by the payment plugins you're using. Some payment plugins only supports a limited number of currencies. You should check that with the support of the payment gateways you're using.
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...ype=payment&task=add
You will see that iveri is not compatible with the USD currency. So, it can't be displayed.
Please use another payment method, compatible with USD.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds