- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
HikaShop won't re-install: Undefined offset: 1
- joompeach1
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 32.0.1700.107 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\wamp\www\amber creations\libraries\cms\installer\helper.php on line 64
Hello there so I'm quite new to both Joomla and the Joomla Extension scene so please bare with me.
After installing Hikashop I realized I had installed with the wrong options on the wizard.
A quick fix seemed to me to uninstall the extension and then re-install to prompt a new Hika shop wizard.
Unfortunately now I'm getting this error upon trying to install the extension. Have I uninstalled wrong? Is there a fix?
Would really appreciate help on this, I'm on a tight time string to get product's uploaded.
Many Thanks
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you try to install it via ftp :
If you have difficulties to install HikaShop, you may want to try to install it via FTP.
This way, Joomla won't have to upload the HikaShop package on your website so the installation will be much faster.
Extract your HikaShop package in a folder called "hikashop" on your own computer.
Open your FTP software (FileZilla for example), connect to your website and upload the folder "hikashop" in the temporary folder of your website : /tmp/
Go to your Joomla Installer manager on your website backend and specify the path of your folder in the input "Install from Directory" : "\home\...\tmp\hikashop".
Click on the button "Install"... the install process should be much faster and will enable you to successfully install HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joompeach1
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
I have a problem . After installation of Hika I can't find the option : Wizard. How can I get back this feature?
Thanks
Jos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
You should see that page just after you installer the Hikashop component, but not that you can force the displaying of that page by using the link YOURWEBSITE/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=update&task=wizard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.