- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 1
How to get a pdf copy of the invoice for admin?
how can the admin get a copy of the pdf invoice for his administration office?
Or at least print out the invoice in the backend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
You'll be able to do that directly by using the "invoice" button through your back-end order configuration page ("Hikashop->Orders")
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
if I follow your link I get orders list.
If I go to 'Component' -> System -> global configuration -> Orders
I don't see any configuration related to invoice print.
In the front end I already get the print link in order view (if you are referring to this), but this is accessible only by the user. I'm looking for a ack-end print invoice(s) solution.
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
- Edit one of your orders
- Use the INVOICE button
- Use the print button through the invoice popup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just released the shop in production right now, so I have to wait the first purchase to have an order.
Anyway, during the test, when editing the order, I see an "Invoice" button in the menu bar. If I click on that buttn I get a popup with the invoice:
1. the invoice has not the layout I've customized in display configuration (how Can I get the same of front end?)
2. there isn't any print button in this popup window.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't know how you customized the layout in the front-end but :
A view override made for the front-end is just for the front-end , tou will have to do the same kind of override for the back-end.
If you use some CSS, you will have to do the same for the back-end. Different CSS files are included depending the "context" (front-end / back-end), like the template used.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Following other threads instructions I edited the front-end invoice layout in HikaShop component -> Visualize (after Partner menu) ->aspect (I don't know if it's the right translation in english as I use a locale language).
In Visualize I've filtered the front-end, the template and the view (orders) and I edited the "show" file.
But I haven't it in the backend. So which file have I to edit and where can I find it?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the backend, you can override the view "order | invoice".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Hi this is my first time in this forum and I have been looking for a long time for a solution of my problem:Mohamed Thelji wrote: Ok, then when you're in your orders list :
- Edit one of your orders
- Use the INVOICE button
- Use the print button through the invoice popup.
I have insalled the "2.3.0 starter" for testing Hikashop. When everything is o.k. I will buy the essential version.
My problem is: I cannot see the button for printing an invoice in the backend.
The invoice number is created. No invoice has been sent to the customer. What can I do do greate an invoice?
Thank you very much in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We're not able to reproduce the problem on our end. The buttons are always displayed there. Could you please provide a backend access to your website so that we can see the issue on your website ? You can send the information with a link to this thread via our contact form : www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Part of the HTML of the buttons are actually there.
It's like the joomla popup button library is not rendering any HTML... as if you had modified some of the code in the joomla library.
We would need a FTP access to put traces in order to understand the problem.
Could you provide that via our contact form with a link to this thread ?
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Would it be possible to have an FTP access ?
The popup system changed between HikaShop 2.2.3 and HikaShop 2.3.0 but I can't reproduce your problem (I've got a Joomla 3.2 and a Joomla 3.1.2).
Using a FTP access, I would be able to see the source of the problem and create a good patch.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
EDIT - took over 2 weeks before I got back to this. For anyone reading this post after 07/03/2014, I reinstalled the latest version of hikashop in March and all the above was fixed, cheers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I sent you my FTP-access.
My joomla is 3.1.1 and it was insalled by "paralles Confixx" which my provider has installed. I am a newbee and did not change any code (willingly!).
Thanks and best regads!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for the access.
I have patched the website (emmde.de) with success. I will submit the fix which will be include in the next HikaShop 2.3.0 package.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
it works!
I see all invoice-buttons in the backend and can print an invoice!
Thanks a lot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.