- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop and Akeeba Subscriptions Issue
12 years 7 months ago #142869
by rob3139
Hikashop and Akeeba Subscriptions Issue was created by rob3139
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
217.199.187.62/m-a.org.uk/index.php/shop...category/25-personal
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.2.0 Stable [ Ember ] 6-November-2013 14:00 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I've followed the instructions at www.hikashop.com/index.php/support/docum...a-subscriptions.html and added settings for Akeeba subscriptions, and a Subscription Level.
However, when I try and add a (Hikashop) poduct, there is no option to select a subscription level to go with that product, as in the last step of the instructions above (see attached screenshot).
How do I add the Subscription Level to my shop?
Thanks,
Rob
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.2.0 Stable [ Ember ] 6-November-2013 14:00 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I've followed the instructions at www.hikashop.com/index.php/support/docum...a-subscriptions.html and added settings for Akeeba subscriptions, and a Subscription Level.
However, when I try and add a (Hikashop) poduct, there is no option to select a subscription level to go with that product, as in the last step of the instructions above (see attached screenshot).
How do I add the Subscription Level to my shop?
Thanks,
Rob
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142911
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop and Akeeba Subscriptions Issue
Hi,
Are you sure that the two plugins are published in the Joomla extension manager ?
Regards,
Are you sure that the two plugins are published in the Joomla extension manager ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: robpercival
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #143044
by robpercival
Replied by robpercival on topic Hikashop and Akeeba Subscriptions Issue
Thank you - that was indeed the problem. Three more questions:
1. I can't find where to add postage options to a subscription - how can I do this?
2. What if I set the Hikashop product price to a different value to the Akeeba subscription. Will the two conflict, which one will be charged?
3. I presume annual subscriptions via Paypal/Paypal Pro will be charged automatically, ie. users will not manually have to renew them. Is that right? Where can I modify the emails that are sent to users when payment is successful or unsuccessful?
Thanks very much,
Rob
1. I can't find where to add postage options to a subscription - how can I do this?
2. What if I set the Hikashop product price to a different value to the Akeeba subscription. Will the two conflict, which one will be charged?
3. I presume annual subscriptions via Paypal/Paypal Pro will be charged automatically, ie. users will not manually have to renew them. Is that right? Where can I modify the emails that are sent to users when payment is successful or unsuccessful?
Thanks very much,
Rob
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143294
by rob3139
Replied by rob3139 on topic Hikashop and Akeeba Subscriptions Issue
Please could I have a response to this.
Thanks very much,
Rob
Thanks very much,
Rob
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143356
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop and Akeeba Subscriptions Issue
Hi,
1. Your question is not clear. The shipping in HikaShop can be configured in the menu System>Shipping methods. IT will be added to the order. I'm not sure what "postage options for subscriptions" you're looking for ?
2. The plugin uses the price in HikaShop.
3. That's not correct. If you use the PayPal standard and PayPal Pro plugins, payments will have to be renewed manually every year by the user. It will only be automatic if you have a PayPal recurring account and that you use the PayPal recurring plugin configured in documentation link for Akeeba subscriptions.
The notification emails of HikaShop can be edited via the menu System>Emails if you have the Business edition.
1. Your question is not clear. The shipping in HikaShop can be configured in the menu System>Shipping methods. IT will be added to the order. I'm not sure what "postage options for subscriptions" you're looking for ?
2. The plugin uses the price in HikaShop.
3. That's not correct. If you use the PayPal standard and PayPal Pro plugins, payments will have to be renewed manually every year by the user. It will only be automatic if you have a PayPal recurring account and that you use the PayPal recurring plugin configured in documentation link for Akeeba subscriptions.
The notification emails of HikaShop can be edited via the menu System>Emails if you have the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143447
by rob3139
Replied by rob3139 on topic Hikashop and Akeeba Subscriptions Issue
Thanks for your help - sorry if I was not clear. I want to offer:
£50 automatically recurring annual subscription, with 2 different postage options (say £10 and £20) which will also be recurring. If I set the price and postage in Hikashop, is it these values that will recur (ie. the Akeeba subscription recurring cost will be ignored)? If not, how do I set it up as above?
There's no mention of postage in the documentation I can see ( www.hikashop.com/index.php/support/docum...a-subscriptions.html ).
Thanks again for your help - much appreciated.
Rob
£50 automatically recurring annual subscription, with 2 different postage options (say £10 and £20) which will also be recurring. If I set the price and postage in Hikashop, is it these values that will recur (ie. the Akeeba subscription recurring cost will be ignored)? If not, how do I set it up as above?
There's no mention of postage in the documentation I can see ( www.hikashop.com/index.php/support/docum...a-subscriptions.html ).
Thanks again for your help - much appreciated.
Rob
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143952
by rob3139
Replied by rob3139 on topic Hikashop and Akeeba Subscriptions Issue
Please could you reply.
Thanks,
Rob
Thanks,
Rob
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143964
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop and Akeeba Subscriptions Issue
Hi,
In that case, you could have an option configured in your product in order to choose the postage type and tie each choice of the option to a specific subscription level for the postage itself.
You can read more about options here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ct-form.html#options
In that case, you could have an option configured in your product in order to choose the postage type and tie each choice of the option to a specific subscription level for the postage itself.
You can read more about options here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ct-form.html#options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds