- Posts: 392
- Thank you received: 0
Currency calculator
Just testing the currency calculator, and at the checkout, the price is in Australian dollars, yet the shipping cost is in euros.
Also, the currency doesnt change in the checkout module.
Is this how it is meant to function?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I think that your issue is probably coming from the fact that you have set shipping price in €.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just checked in the shipping methods, and they are all set to AUD. Or am I looking in the wrong place?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are you using the last version of Hikashop? Try to install the last one if it's not the case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes, I am using the latest version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is it possible to just update the currency plugin so as to not affect the rest of the site with a complete update?
Also, when redirecting the affiliate links, can the affiliate links be converted to SEF links?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here is the currency module up to date:
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then I tried uploading the folder via Cpanel, then checked to see if it worked, and the currency converter module disappeared. So then I checked the module via the backend, and it says: Module XML data not available
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Which version of HikaShop do you have ?
Please log in or register to see it.
Thanks to try with that version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am using Hikashop version: 2.2.3 and I just tested the last zip file you attached, and the initial problem still persists.
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just tried this module on my end (Joomla 3.2) and it's installing fine:
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Joomla version is: 3.2.2
I just tried the latest zip and the module shows up, but the initial problem of the currencies not changing except for the shipping price at the checkout is still happening.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's probably because the fix is not only made on the currency module but in core files of HikaShop.
So it imply that HikaShop needs to be updated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just updated Hikashop, and the problem still persist. Any help appreciated
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Check in the currency config what currency is published (guess you want AUD, and AUD only) and what is displayed (guess you want EUR or whatever, or only AUD).
Don't forget to send me the 20 bucks! :woohoo:
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Any other suggestions/help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What happened to the famous Aussie humour?
Anyway, sorry I was unable to help.
If you don't mind, the 20 bucks will go to www.kuc.org.au when this case is solved. I'll keep an eye on the thread and will post the receipt, no worries. ;)
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Maybe you override the "cart" file of the "checkout" view via the menu Display>Views and thus you didn't get the modifications in that view ?
Can you check on that ?
If so, try to remove the customization and with the bin icon of the Views listing for that view file and see if that fixes the problem.
Otherwise, I guess we'll need a backend access in order to check your settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.