- Posts: 392
- Thank you received: 0
Currency calculator
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #159145
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Currency calculator
Hi Nicolas,
I just removed the customization and it didnt fix the problem, so added the changes back. I will send you login details via your contact form. Thanks for your help
I just removed the customization and it didnt fix the problem, so added the changes back. I will send you login details via your contact form. Thanks for your help
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Bugger101.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #162969
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Currency calculator
Hi,
I confirm that the issue is with the view customization. When removing the customized view, it worked fine.
I've applied the fix of the original view to your view override so that you can keep both your modifications and the fix.
I confirm that the issue is with the view customization. When removing the customized view, it worked fine.
I've applied the fix of the original view to your view override so that you can keep both your modifications and the fix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugger101
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163127
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Currency calculator
Thanks Nicolas,
I just tested it, and it isnt functioning properly. Am I meant to delete the checkout cart view customisation now?
Thanks
I just tested it, and it isnt functioning properly. Am I meant to delete the checkout cart view customisation now?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163129
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Currency calculator
HI,
No, it's already working fine when I test. When I change the currency, I now see the currency of the shipping price in the cart in the same currency as the rest of the cart, like it should be.
No, it's already working fine when I test. When I change the currency, I now see the currency of the shipping price in the cart in the same currency as the rest of the cart, like it should be.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugger101
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds