- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal For South Africa
12 years 7 months ago #144365
by efeesh
Paypal For South Africa was created by efeesh
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
visiblesolutionsonline.co.za/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No payment methods found
Hi,
I would like to use your paypal plugin to sell in south african rands. Paypal supports this. I have configured the paypal plugin as per the screenshots attached. When I try checkout I get a message: "No payment methods found". Please help
Regards
Erica
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No payment methods found
Hi,
I would like to use your paypal plugin to sell in south african rands. Paypal supports this. I have configured the paypal plugin as per the screenshots attached. When I try checkout I get a message: "No payment methods found". Please help
Regards
Erica
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #144372
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Paypal For South Africa
Hi,
Following each step of the payment section of the FAQ will probably do the job.
Following each step of the payment section of the FAQ will probably do the job.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144687
by efeesh
Replied by efeesh on topic Paypal For South Africa
Hi
I have gone through this many times. I cannot find the fault.
According to your component UI paypal does not support south african rands. But i know they do. Could thid be why?
Regards
Erica
I have gone through this many times. I cannot find the fault.
According to your component UI paypal does not support south african rands. But i know they do. Could thid be why?
Regards
Erica
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #144720
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Paypal For South Africa
Hi Erica,
Here is the list of currencies that PayPal support :
Here is the list of currencies that PayPal support :
Code:
'AUD',
'BRL',
'CAD',
'EUR',
'GBP',
'JPY',
'USD',
'NZD',
'CHF',
'HKD',
'SGD',
'SEK',
'DKK',
'PLN',
'NOK',
'HUF',
'CZK',
'MXN',
'MYR',
'PHP',
'TWD',
'THB',
'ILS',
'TRY'
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds