- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
products with variants are not added to cart.
12 years 7 months ago #144689
by releford
products with variants are not added to cart. was created by releford
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
reltest.gc-supply.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : cart empty
I did a clean install of both Joomla and HikaShop. I added a product without variants and everything work fine.
the product was added to cart and the checkout process was easy to understand and follow.
When I added a viriant to the product i get a popup the say product was added to cart but the cart stay empty.
when i click on the proceed to checkout button in the popup i get the error that cart is empty.
This is just a test site that I would love to see work. I like the look and ease of adding products to this shop.
I would love to offer this to my customers,
but if I can't get this to work I'll have to go to another solution.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : cart empty
I did a clean install of both Joomla and HikaShop. I added a product without variants and everything work fine.
the product was added to cart and the checkout process was easy to understand and follow.
When I added a viriant to the product i get a popup the say product was added to cart but the cart stay empty.
when i click on the proceed to checkout button in the popup i get the error that cart is empty.
This is just a test site that I would love to see work. I like the look and ease of adding products to this shop.
I would love to offer this to my customers,
but if I can't get this to work I'll have to go to another solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #144728
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic products with variants are not added to cart.
Hi,
Can you give me a link to the page where you are having your issue so that I can directly test it, and understand your issue ?
Can you give me a link to the page where you are having your issue so that I can directly test it, and understand your issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #144880
by releford
Replied by releford on topic products with variants are not added to cart.
Here is the page,
relshop.gc-supply.com/index.php/hikashop...for-products-listing
there are only two products on it. one with variants and one without.
Thank you for such a fast response. I hope this is a easy fix
there are only two products on it. one with variants and one without.
Thank you for such a fast response. I hope this is a easy fix
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by releford. Reason: just wanted to say thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144890
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic products with variants are not added to cart.
Please turn off the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" option of the HikaShop configuration, turn on the "debug mode" and "error reporting" options of the joomla configuration and try again.
Please report any error you might see on the page after adding the product to the cart.
Please report any error you might see on the page after adding the product to the cart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: releford
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144900
by releford
Replied by releford on topic products with variants are not added to cart.
I turned off "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" , turned on debug and error reporting and this is what I got.
Notice: Undefined variable: database in /home4/traygamb/public_html/relshop/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 926
Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in /home4/traygamb/public_html/relshop/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 926
Notice: Undefined variable: database in /home4/traygamb/public_html/relshop/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 926
Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in /home4/traygamb/public_html/relshop/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 926
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144903
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic products with variants are not added to cart.
That's a bug we already fixed. Please download again the installation package on our website and install it on yours and it will fix the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: releford
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #144906
by releford
Replied by releford on topic products with variants are not added to cart.
Thank you that worked great. I really appreciate the fast response and how quickly you resolved my problem.
If all tech support was like this the world would be a much nicer place.

you may want to check the .zip version of the file, that's what i used to install. the last install was using the tar.gz file.
Thanks again ........ You ROCK
If all tech support was like this the world would be a much nicer place.
you may want to check the .zip version of the file, that's what i used to install. the last install was using the tar.gz file.
Thanks again ........ You ROCK
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by releford. Reason: fix errors
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds