Russian coding site ???????
12 years 7 months ago #145297
by tefun
Russian coding site ??????? was created by tefun
Hello,
This is my site
tuzhilkin.kz/hiti-prodazh/product/2679-k...oj-uteplennyj-lesnik
promlem with ???????? symbols
I pasted in the tmpl of product with Russian symbols.
2 or 3 days ago it is don't work. I see ????????
I wonted remake show_defult.php from ASCII to UTF-8, but there are not my russian words.
What can i do to normal symbols of my tmpl of the product?
Regards Artem
This is my site
tuzhilkin.kz/hiti-prodazh/product/2679-k...oj-uteplennyj-lesnik
promlem with ???????? symbols
I pasted in the tmpl of product with Russian symbols.
2 or 3 days ago it is don't work. I see ????????
I wonted remake show_defult.php from ASCII to UTF-8, but there are not my russian words.
What can i do to normal symbols of my tmpl of the product?
Regards Artem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145416
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Russian coding site ???????
Hi,
If you see question marks, it means that the file is not in UTF8. Download the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/show_default.php via FTP, open it with notepad++, make sure that the encoding is UTF8, put your text in UTF8 in it and upload back the file via FTP and then it should display fine.
If you see question marks, it means that the file is not in UTF8. Download the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/show_default.php via FTP, open it with notepad++, make sure that the encoding is UTF8, put your text in UTF8 in it and upload back the file via FTP and then it should display fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145556
by tefun
Thanks, I forgot about that file of tmpl.
But it is interesting)) that file have UTF-8, i make it UTF-8 without BOM - it is working
Best regards
Replied by tefun on topic Russian coding site ???????
nicolas wrote: Hi,
If you see question marks, it means that the file is not in UTF8. Download the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/show_default.php via FTP, open it with notepad++, make sure that the encoding is UTF8, put your text in UTF8 in it and upload back the file via FTP and then it should display fine.
Thanks, I forgot about that file of tmpl.
But it is interesting)) that file have UTF-8, i make it UTF-8 without BOM - it is working
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds