- Posts: 182
- Thank you received: 1
member register Fatal Error
12 years 7 months ago #145396
by resif
member register Fatal Error was created by resif
"Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/wwwmodap/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php on line 606"
and other error "Warning: is_readable() [function.is-readable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/urandom) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/wwwmodap:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/wwwmodap/public_html/libraries/phpass/PasswordHash.php on line 51"
i recevied after a register hikashop page...
and other error "Warning: is_readable() [function.is-readable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/urandom) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/wwwmodap:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/wwwmodap/public_html/libraries/phpass/PasswordHash.php on line 51"
i recevied after a register hikashop page...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145397
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic member register Fatal Error
Hi,
Please re-download HikaShop 2.3.0, I just update the package with the fix.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
Please re-download HikaShop 2.3.0, I just update the package with the fix.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #150339
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic member register Fatal Error
Hi Jerome,
I get the same error but I have version 2.3.0 and Joomla 3.2.3
But it is not when I register. Sometimes it is just there and I don't know why.
Warning: is_readable() [function.is-readable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/urandom) is not within the allowed path(s): (/nfs/home/deb60930/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/home/deb60930/:/nfs/home/deb60930/:/home/deb60930/) in /nfs/home/deb60930/domains/lumiga.nl/public_html/kunst/libraries/phpass/PasswordHash.php on line 51
After refresh the eroor is gone, but every day he come back.
Can you help me?
Kind Regards,
Sailfin
I get the same error but I have version 2.3.0 and Joomla 3.2.3
But it is not when I register. Sometimes it is just there and I don't know why.
Warning: is_readable() [function.is-readable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/urandom) is not within the allowed path(s): (/nfs/home/deb60930/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/home/deb60930/:/nfs/home/deb60930/:/home/deb60930/) in /nfs/home/deb60930/domains/lumiga.nl/public_html/kunst/libraries/phpass/PasswordHash.php on line 51
After refresh the eroor is gone, but every day he come back.
Can you help me?
Kind Regards,
Sailfin
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150345
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic member register Fatal Error
Hi,
I was mostly talking about the "fatal error" which was in HikaShop.
The warning you got is Joomla related and it as no relation with HikaShop, please see this with the Joomla community in the Joomla forum.
For what I see, the Joomla password hash (to hash the password in the database) can't access the the "urandom" of your web server. I am sure that it does not effect the rest of the process (it is not a "fatal error") but having a warning is always stressful.
Note that in production, you should not display PHP warning message.
Regards,
I was mostly talking about the "fatal error" which was in HikaShop.
The warning you got is Joomla related and it as no relation with HikaShop, please see this with the Joomla community in the Joomla forum.
For what I see, the Joomla password hash (to hash the password in the database) can't access the the "urandom" of your web server. I am sure that it does not effect the rest of the process (it is not a "fatal error") but having a warning is always stressful.
Note that in production, you should not display PHP warning message.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #150922
by Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds