- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Install, Reinstall - hikashop_config Table is gone
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #145774
by interline
Install, Reinstall - hikashop_config Table is gone was created by interline
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.a-med.at/index.php
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : www.a-med.at/phpinfo.php
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, IE ...
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :YES,
Table 'd018e4c4.xckgt_hikashop_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM xckgt_hikashop_config
I installed hika shop and startet to add categories and Products.
Then an SQL error occured.
I deinstalled hika shop.
I deleted the hika sql Tables.
I installed the hika shop.
Table 'd018e4c4.xckgt_hikashop_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM xckgt_hikashop_config
Please Help!
Now I can't even change an Article. The whole admin-Panel is destroid.
Please help.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : www.a-med.at/phpinfo.php
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, IE ...
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :YES,
Table 'd018e4c4.xckgt_hikashop_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM xckgt_hikashop_config
I installed hika shop and startet to add categories and Products.
Then an SQL error occured.
I deinstalled hika shop.
I deleted the hika sql Tables.
I installed the hika shop.
Table 'd018e4c4.xckgt_hikashop_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM xckgt_hikashop_config
Please Help!
Now I can't even change an Article. The whole admin-Panel is destroid.
Please help.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by interline. Reason: -
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145817
by interline
Replied by interline on topic Install, Reinstall - hikashop_config Table is gone
-> I deleted all Hika Directories by hand, not with the deinstall tool of joomla.
-> I deactivated all Hika Plugins. Now I can access all my joomla articles again.
There was a problem with the editors-xtd. Uffff.....
-> I Cant installed the Hika Shop again.
-> Error Message Table 'd018e4c4.xckgt_hikashop_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM xckgt_hikashop_config
-> I deactivated all Hika Plugins. Now I can access all my joomla articles again.
There was a problem with the editors-xtd. Uffff.....
-> I Cant installed the Hika Shop again.
-> Error Message Table 'd018e4c4.xckgt_hikashop_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM xckgt_hikashop_config
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #145832
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Install, Reinstall - hikashop_config Table is gone
Hi,
And can you try to install it via FTP ?
And can you try to install it via FTP ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds