- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Show manufacturer name and error in the home title
- cipionhabla
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #145775
by cipionhabla
Show manufacturer name and error in the home title was created by cipionhabla
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
Hi,
In the home page I have a menu category listing with a module of associated products and I want to show in each of those products the manufacturer name. The Type of Layout I'm using is DIV and I'm editing this file \html\com_hikashop\product\listing_img_title.php I used this code but nothing happens:
Another issue is the name of the title in the home page. I don't know if it is related with the menu category listing
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
Hi,
In the home page I have a menu category listing with a module of associated products and I want to show in each of those products the manufacturer name. The Type of Layout I'm using is DIV and I'm editing this file \html\com_hikashop\product\listing_img_title.php I used this code but nothing happens:
Code:
if($this->config->get('manufacturer_display', 0) && !empty($this->element->product_manufacturer_id)){
$class = hikashop_get('class.category');
$manufacturer = $class->get($this->element->product_manufacturer_id);
global $Itemid;
$categoryClass = hikashop_get('class.category');
$categoryClass->addAlias($manufacturer);
echo JText::_('MANUFACTURER').': '.'<a href="'.hikashop_completeLink('category&task=listing&cid='.$manufacturer->category_id.'&name='.$manufacturer->alias.'&Itemid='.$Itemid).'">'.$manufacturer->category_name.'</a>';
}
Another issue is the name of the title in the home page. I don't know if it is related with the menu category listing
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by cipionhabla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145849
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Show manufacturer name and error in the home title
Hi,
1. In the option of your listing div menu/module, thanks to check if you use the listing_img_title template and not the listing_img_desc for example. Then thanks to make the editions via the menu Display > Views.
Else if you already have an override you will not see the changes and when updating HikaShop you will lose your changes.
2. It probably come from the options in the category listing menu, so thanks to enable the option "Use menu name instead of
category name for the title " and set the desired name in the menu title.
1. In the option of your listing div menu/module, thanks to check if you use the listing_img_title template and not the listing_img_desc for example. Then thanks to make the editions via the menu Display > Views.
Else if you already have an override you will not see the changes and when updating HikaShop you will lose your changes.
2. It probably come from the options in the category listing menu, so thanks to enable the option "Use menu name instead of
category name for the title " and set the desired name in the menu title.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cipionhabla
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #146169
by cipionhabla
Replied by cipionhabla on topic Show manufacturer name and error in the home title
Hello,
I tried to put the code under the product name but nothing happens. I verified the listing_img_title template and it is working because I did a test with a paragraph and it worked.
This is how I modified the file:
The second point works perfectly.
Thanks
I tried to put the code under the product name but nothing happens. I verified the listing_img_title template and it is working because I did a test with a paragraph and it worked.
This is how I modified the file:
Code:
<!-- PRODUCT NAME -->
<h4 class="product-card-name">
<?php if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?>
<a href="<?php echo $link;?>">
<?php }
echo $this->row->product_name;
if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?>
</a>
<?php } ?>
</h4>
<!-- EO PRODUCT NAME -->
<?php if($this->config->get('manufacturer_display', 0) && !empty($this->element->product_manufacturer_id)){
$class = hikashop_get('class.category');
$manufacturer = $class->get($this->element->product_manufacturer_id);
global $Itemid;
$categoryClass = hikashop_get('class.category');
$categoryClass->addAlias($manufacturer);
echo JText::_('MANUFACTURER').': '.'<a href="'.hikashop_completeLink('category&task=listing&cid='.$manufacturer->category_id.'&name='.$manufacturer->alias.'&Itemid='.$Itemid).'">'.$manufacturer->category_name.'</a>';
} ?>
The second point works perfectly.
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by cipionhabla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146230
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Show manufacturer name and error in the home title
Hi,
Are you sure that the option "Display the manufacturer" in Configuration > Display > Default parameters for products is enables, or the option in the menu/module options displaying the desired page ?
I think that you don't enter in the if condition, so you have to check if there is a value in: $this->element->product_manufacturer_id before the if condition.
You can use a simple "echo": echo $this->element->product_manufacturer_id;
Are you sure that the option "Display the manufacturer" in Configuration > Display > Default parameters for products is enables, or the option in the menu/module options displaying the desired page ?
I think that you don't enter in the if condition, so you have to check if there is a value in: $this->element->product_manufacturer_id before the if condition.
You can use a simple "echo": echo $this->element->product_manufacturer_id;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cipionhabla
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago #146753
by cipionhabla
Replied by cipionhabla on topic Show manufacturer name and error in the home title
Element did't find anything but row did it so this works in a Listing of categories with a menu
Code:
<!-- PRODUCT BRAND -->
<h5 class="product-card-brand">
<?php
if ( $this->config->get('manufacturer_display', 0) && !empty($this->row->product_manufacturer_id) ) {
$categoryClass = hikashop_get('class.category');
$manufacturer = $categoryClass->get($this->row->product_manufacturer_id);
echo $manufacturer->category_name;
}
?>
</h5>
<!-- EO PRODUCT BRAND -->
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #146774
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Show manufacturer name and error in the home title
Hi,
So did you solved your issue ?
So did you solved your issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds