Terms and conditions link not working properly
- in2computing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox V27.01
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi
During checkout, the terms and conditions link doesn't work properly.
If I changed the pop up settings to mootols, the pop up works but in a couple of seconds it loads in full page.
If i select mootools or inherit the link doesn't work at all.
Can you please help as soon as possible?
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I checked your website and you may have a conflict between jQuery and mootools.
You can try to install JqueryEasy to solve this.
You can also download the last version of Hikashop (it mights solve few things).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- in2computing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Thanks for your reply
I downloaded and updated Hikashop even though the inbuilt update/info said that I had the latest version (screenshot attached). That didnt solve the problem.
I will try the jQueryEasy and get back to you.
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- in2computing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
jQuery Easy Modifications Report
jQuery is loaded by the template
Bootstrap is loaded by the template
re-ordered header libraries
removed JCaption
removed 1 jquery-noconflict.js script(s)
removed jQuery library /media/jui/js/jquery.min.js
added the jQuery library //ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8/jquery.min.js
removed 1 Migrate script(s)
added the script /plugins/system/jqueryeasy/jquerynoconflict.js
removed 3 empty script tag(s)
removed 14 blank line(s)
Execution time (in seconds): 0.0120301246643
To be honest with you, I dont have a clue what it means. I have disabled the plugin for now.
Any other suggestions please?
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's a strange thing, I don"t see javascript errors.
Your template seems to be a Bootstrap one, thanks to put the popup settings to Bootstrap.
Then thanks to update this topic when it's done, we will check why the popup don't work in bootstrap mode.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- in2computing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I cant deliver the website with this minor but annoying issue.
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do you had/have edited the view "checkout / terms" ?
In that view, you should have the following code:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- in2computing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I am desperate now... The customer is totally pissed off as this tiny issue has delayed the delivery by a week now.
Please provide a solution instead as soon as possible.
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'chosen' step-2:65
Which indicates a problem with the "chosen" library which is apparently missing on your website. Turn off the "use chosen library" option of the HikaShop configuration and that will avoid that error and hopefully it will then work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- in2computing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I tried disabling the chosen library but that did not solve the problem either. Please see the screen capture video here youtu.be/Pw0lmd6Ipwg
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
No need for a video. I saw the issue with my own eyes on your website.
The javascript error is now gone. So that's good.
There is now a second problem.
You have the code:
This code generates the issue by redirecting the whole page to the page inside the popup each time a popup is displayed.
So the problem is not in HikaShop.
You'll have to remove the stuff which is adding that code on your website. As far as I know, another user previously reported that the extension AntiCopy was doing that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- in2computing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Thanks for your quick response.
There are not many extension installed in this site.
HTML Map 2 - tried disabling it
Responsive EU Cookie Notify - tried disabling it
JCE Editor
Hikashop
Akeeba Backup
jQuery Easy - disabled
AJAX Popup Contact Form - tried disabling it
Do you think any of the above extensions could cause the problem?
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.