- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
How to upgrade from Essential to business
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #147020
by conticreative
How to upgrade from Essential to business was created by conticreative
My client asked me to upgrade his Hikashop essential to the business version. I almost bought the full version then I realized that I should really buy an upgrade. However, I couldn't find where to do that or how to handle it.
Also, just so you guys know, I have a couple of aborted purchases (now 3 I suppose) where for some reason or another I wasn't able to finish the transaction, but they still show up on my page. It would be nice if they were gone but I see no way to delete them.
Thank you for your help.
Also, just so you guys know, I have a couple of aborted purchases (now 3 I suppose) where for some reason or another I wasn't able to finish the transaction, but they still show up on my page. It would be nice if they were gone but I see no way to delete them.
Thank you for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #147036
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to upgrade from Essential to business
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
12 years 6 months ago #147137
by conticreative
Replied by conticreative on topic How to upgrade from Essential to business
Thank you so much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds