- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 1
No listings in content menu
- rasheed1011
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #147713
by rasheed1011
No listings in content menu was created by rasheed1011
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
dealsplate.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
Hi,
I am newbie here.. I am trying to setup hikashop on my website.... I installed it initially and was not sure how to use it so i uninstalled it. After going through the documentation...now I am trying to install and configure it but in content menu i cannot see anything ...documentation demo shows... brands listing, products listing and categories listing.
but nothing on my side and i cannot even create one.
Please suggest
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
Hi,
I am newbie here.. I am trying to setup hikashop on my website.... I installed it initially and was not sure how to use it so i uninstalled it. After going through the documentation...now I am trying to install and configure it but in content menu i cannot see anything ...documentation demo shows... brands listing, products listing and categories listing.
but nothing on my side and i cannot even create one.
Please suggest
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by rasheed1011.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147740
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic No listings in content menu
Hi,
You have to create these menus thanks to the Joomla menu.
Have read these tutorials:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...splay-front-end.html
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...first-test-sale.html
You have to create these menus thanks to the Joomla menu.
Have read these tutorials:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...splay-front-end.html
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...first-test-sale.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: rasheed1011
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds