Skip to main content

Wrong Percent with Coupon

More
12 years 6 months ago #147937 by oxheadproductions
I have created a coupon of 10%, however upon checkout the coupon is closer to 11.3%. I have set the parameters to include "product only"

What am I missing? I have attached the screen shot.



Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147950 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Can you change the value of the "Apply discounts" ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main") and "Coupon percentage applies to product only" ("Hikashop->Products->Coupons->YouCoupon") options, and tell me if it solved your issue ?
Thanks :).
The following user(s) said Thank You: oxheadproductions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #148045 by oxheadproductions
Thanks it worked... excellent support once again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum