- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
SQL error on fresh install
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #148176
by shawngo
SQL error on fresh install was created by shawngo
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost- Using WAAMP server- Apache 2.4.2- Mysql 5.5.24
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome, IE and Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE `hrl34_menu` SET `rgt`=`rgt`-0 WHERE `rgt`>=
I have tried all installation options. i.e. Zip and tar with extension manager, temp directory and also "install from web".
Initially I was getting generic failure to install, but I changed php.ini settings to:
post_max_size = 750M
upload_max_filesize = 750M
max_execution_time = 300
and then I started getting the MySQL error.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome, IE and Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE `hrl34_menu` SET `rgt`=`rgt`-0 WHERE `rgt`>=
I have tried all installation options. i.e. Zip and tar with extension manager, temp directory and also "install from web".
Initially I was getting generic failure to install, but I changed php.ini settings to:
post_max_size = 750M
upload_max_filesize = 750M
max_execution_time = 300
and then I started getting the MySQL error.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by shawngo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148187
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic SQL error on fresh install
Hi,
Your Joomla menu is currently broken.
Please use the "rebuilt tree" to rebuilt your Joomla menu.
This request might be executed by Joomla itself during the installation.
And I am sorry but, any of your screenshot help to understand the problem.
None of them are the query which creates the error so... It does not help us to help you.
Regards,
Your Joomla menu is currently broken.
Please use the "rebuilt tree" to rebuilt your Joomla menu.
This request might be executed by Joomla itself during the installation.
And I am sorry but, any of your screenshot help to understand the problem.
None of them are the query which creates the error so... It does not help us to help you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #148363
by shawngo
Replied by shawngo on topic SQL error on fresh install
Thanks for the response, unfortunately I deleted the site and re-installed it before getting your feedback. I tried everything I could think of before it dawned on me maybe it was the joomla installation its self. I think you were probably correct with your solution because hikashop installed fine after reinstalling joomla.
Thanks again for your response.
UPDATE: I went through the same steps as I did originally four different times out of curiosity. Installed joomla on local host (wamp)>selected no sample data>installed t3_blank.v2.1.1.zip (T3 framework template)>installed plg_system_t3.v2.1.2(T3 plugin) and then installed com_hikashop_starter_2.3.0
....and I was not able to replicate the issue so it was definitely an issue with the original Joomla installation. Rebuilding the menu as suggested probably would have worked.
Thanks again for the response!
Thanks again for your response.
UPDATE: I went through the same steps as I did originally four different times out of curiosity. Installed joomla on local host (wamp)>selected no sample data>installed t3_blank.v2.1.1.zip (T3 framework template)>installed plg_system_t3.v2.1.2(T3 plugin) and then installed com_hikashop_starter_2.3.0
....and I was not able to replicate the issue so it was definitely an issue with the original Joomla installation. Rebuilding the menu as suggested probably would have worked.
Thanks again for the response!
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by shawngo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds