- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Product Page Layout
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #148202
by krir
Product Page Layout was created by krir
Hi,
I need to change layout of a product page. Desired layout is attached.
I'm using joomla! 3.2.3 and PHP 5.4
If you are interested to help me, please let me know when it could be done and what your rates are.
I need to change layout of a product page. Desired layout is attached.
I'm using joomla! 3.2.3 and PHP 5.4
If you are interested to help me, please let me know when it could be done and what your rates are.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by krir.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148219
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product Page Layout
Hi,
Here is a tutorial on how to customize the display:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
If you need help from someone, you can too post a request in the commercial Jobs section of the forum.
Here is a tutorial on how to customize the display:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
If you need help from someone, you can too post a request in the commercial Jobs section of the forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds