Skip to main content

Images for Products Don't Show after Re-Upload

More
12 years 6 months ago #148481 by goloon
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.1

Initially i imported products and uploaded images to the proper directory.

However I had to re-import and re-upload since some of the images didnt match some of the products.

No thumbnails are being generated and I don't see product images on the site. What should I do to initiate thumbnail generation?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #148518 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Can you make sure that :
1. the link of your product image through your CSV file when you import your product is valid ?
2. your product thumbnail are correctly generated ?
3. you have the good access right to your thumbnail folder ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #148629 by goloon
How do I accomplish number 2???

How do I generate thumbnails? Is there a button I have to press somewhere?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #148630 by goloon
I can see the folder and only a few thumbnails are created in the appropriate folder, but the rest do not create, even though I know they are named correctly.

After I investigated, I realized that the ones that show thumbnails correctly, are listed twice in the CSV. This is odd. Of course they shouldnt be listed twice in the CSV but the pictures show for them and not the others that are listed correctly once.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #148751 by goloon
It seems that it just took a really long time for them to generate the thumbnails.

However, there are still half the products missing images. Half were successful and half were not, even though I made sure that the names and image names were all correct. Do you know what could be causing this?
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by goloon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #148834 by goloon
My apologies guys.

I have figured out what is wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum