- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Styles - What is "remove all the lines w/ /* or */
12 years 6 months ago #149168
by nels13
Styles - What is "remove all the lines w/ /* or */ was created by nels13
-- url of the page with the problem --
pearlprocessmosaics.com/shop
username= support password= temp1
-- HikaShop version -- HikaShop Essential: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- Joomla! 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
In using the purchased Styles module class suffixes, you tell us to "Then make sure that you remove all the lines with either /* or */ on the CSS style file."
Please explain where I delete these lines and exactly which line I delete. I've added the suffixes and none of the title bars and associated graphics are showing in picturesand. I have 'Show Title' set to 'Hide'.
Kind regards,
Donna
-- HikaShop version -- HikaShop Essential: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- Joomla! 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
In using the purchased Styles module class suffixes, you tell us to "Then make sure that you remove all the lines with either /* or */ on the CSS style file."
Please explain where I delete these lines and exactly which line I delete. I've added the suffixes and none of the title bars and associated graphics are showing in picturesand. I have 'Show Title' set to 'Hide'.
Kind regards,
Donna
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149227
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Styles - What is "remove all the lines w/ /* or */
Hi,
You can edit your style via the Display tab of the configuration (where you selected it). When you do, you'll see several "commented" lines of CSS with a line /* before and a line */ after.
These are the ones which add the heading with the image. They are deactivated by default since it's the role of the template to style the heading of the modules normally in Joomla.
You can edit your style via the Display tab of the configuration (where you selected it). When you do, you'll see several "commented" lines of CSS with a line /* before and a line */ after.
These are the ones which add the heading with the image. They are deactivated by default since it's the role of the template to style the heading of the modules normally in Joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds