- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 11
Custom Fields in menu item
12 years 6 months ago #149423
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Costum Fields in menu item was created by holm76
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
wine.newzite.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3..0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 33.0.1750.154 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have made a costum field to the products. In this example it's about wine, and I have made a map, with the regions,
Is it possible to have either a module or a menuitem, depending on a specific region? When You click at the map you will be sent to a list of all products from the region. I have right now 6-7 regions
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3..0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 33.0.1750.154 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have made a costum field to the products. In this example it's about wine, and I have made a map, with the regions,
Is it possible to have either a module or a menuitem, depending on a specific region? When You click at the map you will be sent to a list of all products from the region. I have right now 6-7 regions
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149425
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Costum Fields in menu item
Hi,
You need to create a filter (menu Display>Filters) on that custom field. Then, take the URL of a products listing which lists all your products and you add to the URL:
?filter_NAMEKEY=VALUE
where NAMEKEY is the name key of your filter and VALUE is the value that you want. When you then click on that link, it will display your products listing with all the products which have the value VALUE selected in the custom field of the NAMEKEY filter.
You need to create a filter (menu Display>Filters) on that custom field. Then, take the URL of a products listing which lists all your products and you add to the URL:
?filter_NAMEKEY=VALUE
where NAMEKEY is the name key of your filter and VALUE is the value that you want. When you then click on that link, it will display your products listing with all the products which have the value VALUE selected in the custom field of the NAMEKEY filter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149540
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Costum Fields in menu item
I have tried it, but maybe I do something wong..
Here is my url.
wine.newzite.dk/shop/category/13-rodvin?...roduct_region=Veneto
But there is also shown a wine from another region and it's the bottle with red and white label in row 4.
Did I make the right url or do I have to make the costum fields as a dropdown or something like that, right now it's just a text field?
Here is my url.
wine.newzite.dk/shop/category/13-rodvin?...roduct_region=Veneto
But there is also shown a wine from another region and it's the bottle with red and white label in row 4.
Did I make the right url or do I have to make the costum fields as a dropdown or something like that, right now it's just a text field?
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149563
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Costum Fields in menu item
On that page, the name of your filter is filter_Vinomrader and not filter_product_region and you have only one value in your filter and it is Vinomrader (with the title "alle").
This means that the system didn't find any values for the filter. Either the filter is not configured properly or the custom field is not configured properly.
And the URL should thus actually be:
wine.newzite.dk/shop/category/13-rodvin?...inomrader=Vinomrader
This means that the system didn't find any values for the filter. Either the filter is not configured properly or the custom field is not configured properly.
And the URL should thus actually be:
wine.newzite.dk/shop/category/13-rodvin?...inomrader=Vinomrader
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #154199
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Costum Fields in menu item
I have now tested at make it working. But I have a problem, when I make a direct link to the filter, then it's not filtering. but when I then press the filter button, it filter as is should do.
Is it possible to add somthing in the URL, what is activate the button?
I have moved the site so now it's www.classiquewine.dk/shop/kategori/13-ro...roduct_region=Veneto , but this wine is not from VEneto.. CHIANTI CLAS DOCG CAPOTONDO, as you can see it been outfiltered when press the button..
Is it possible to add somthing in the URL, what is activate the button?
I have moved the site so now it's www.classiquewine.dk/shop/kategori/13-ro...roduct_region=Veneto , but this wine is not from VEneto.. CHIANTI CLAS DOCG CAPOTONDO, as you can see it been outfiltered when press the button..
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #154242
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Costum Fields in menu item
As I said in my previous message, your filter is called filter_Vinomrader not filter_product_region.
So it's normal that your link doesn't work.
It should be:
www.classiquewine.dk/shop/kategori/13-ro...er_Vinomrader=Veneto
So it's normal that your link doesn't work.
It should be:
www.classiquewine.dk/shop/kategori/13-ro...er_Vinomrader=Veneto
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154707
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Costum Fields in menu item
Ah ok, now I think I'm understanding it.. I have look at my extra fields and used these to the links, not the filters.. Thanks
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds