- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
VAT display
12 years 6 months ago #149625
by gages
VAT display was created by gages
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
From the beginning was everything OK, but something changed later, I can´t figure out the reason. I can not display the VAT any longer on the Invoice or shop. When I am changing "Show taxed prices" to "Show both" the result will be taxed prices on both places.
What did I wrong?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
From the beginning was everything OK, but something changed later, I can´t figure out the reason. I can not display the VAT any longer on the Invoice or shop. When I am changing "Show taxed prices" to "Show both" the result will be taxed prices on both places.
What did I wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149665
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic VAT display
Hi,
Thanks to update your version of HikaShop, there was some bug fix, that could solve your problem.
Thanks to update your version of HikaShop, there was some bug fix, that could solve your problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gages
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149818
by gages
Replied by gages on topic VAT display
Hi, I get this answer: You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Starter: 2.2.3
How can I update?
How can I update?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #149819
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic VAT display
Hello,
The solution will be to directly download the last Hikashop version through our website and install it again.
The solution will be to directly download the last Hikashop version through our website and install it again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149920
by gages
Replied by gages on topic VAT display
You don´t mean it. Have I start again from the very beginning or can I save my products in any way?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149972
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic VAT display
You won't loose anything when you install HikaShop again on your website. It will just perform an update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gages
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds