- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
Cart not Empty after checkout, loged in first time
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #150052
by mfrancke
Cart not Empty after checkout, loged in first time was created by mfrancke
When I am checking out, the cart wil not empty always, for so far I have seen is it by the first order I am doing, the moment I need to log in. When I am checking out a second time, dont need to login again, the cart will empty.
The option "Clean cart when order is" of the configuration is set to "created".
I made some screenshots, and
The option "Clean cart when order is" of the configuration is set to "created".
I made some screenshots, and
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by mfrancke.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #150261
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cart not Empty after checkout, loged in first time
Hi,
That's maybe a cache issue, can you disable the Joomla cache, and clear it ? You'll also have to disable it in the joomla config, and unpublish the cache plugin. Also can you clear your browser's cache and try it again ?
That's maybe a cache issue, can you disable the Joomla cache, and clear it ? You'll also have to disable it in the joomla config, and unpublish the cache plugin. Also can you clear your browser's cache and try it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds