- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
Lay email ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT
12 years 6 months ago #150093
by mfrancke
Lay email ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT was created by mfrancke
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am trying to get the mail for the customers right, but I cant get the white lines colored, hier some screenshot
Where en how to I need to make changes to get that good?
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am trying to get the mail for the customers right, but I cant get the white lines colored, hier some screenshot
Where en how to I need to make changes to get that good?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #150187
by mfrancke
Replied by mfrancke on topic Lay email ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT
I know what the problem is, this is only in ms outlook (2007), I checked the webmail and my mobile, there is the same mail ok.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by mfrancke.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150215
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Lay email ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT
Here is a table which shows what CSS can be used for which email client:
www.campaignmonitor.com/css/
www.campaignmonitor.com/css/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds