- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
Layout Cart
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #150755
by mfrancke
Layout Cart was created by mfrancke
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I want more distance between Aantal and Prijs, but I can't find where to do that
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I want more distance between Aantal and Prijs, but I can't find where to do that
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by mfrancke.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #150765
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Layout Cart
Hello,
Note that you'll be able to do that by using some CSS code.
Note that you'll be able to do that by using some CSS code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds