- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Google Checkout dont show
12 years 5 months ago #150946
by fobetor
Google Checkout dont show was created by fobetor
Hello
I am trying to implement google checkout, but it does not show up in the checkout page. I have enabled it, Access level ALL, and it does not show up
I have too the Pay Pal plugin, and it shows up. But not the google one
some help please?
Thank you
Fernando
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.18
-- PHP version -- :2.53
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am trying to implement google checkout, but it does not show up in the checkout page. I have enabled it, Access level ALL, and it does not show up
I have too the Pay Pal plugin, and it shows up. But not the google one
some help please?
Thank you
Fernando
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.18
-- PHP version -- :2.53
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #150956
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Google Checkout dont show
Hello Fernando,
The solution will probably be to follow each step of the payment section of the FAQ : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#paym
The solution will probably be to follow each step of the payment section of the FAQ : www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#paym
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds