- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Templates for Joomla 3.2.3 and HikaShop
- nomeitalia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #151109
by nomeitalia
Templates for Joomla 3.2.3 and HikaShop was created by nomeitalia
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
Hello,
congratulations for this very active forum.
I purchased HikaShop Business 2.3.0 but I did not find many templates are compatible with joomla 3.2.3 and hikashop.
I would like to find a template similar to demo.virtuemart.net/
Do you know of sites with free templates for hikashop?
thanks
Giuseppe
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
Hello,
congratulations for this very active forum.
I purchased HikaShop Business 2.3.0 but I did not find many templates are compatible with joomla 3.2.3 and hikashop.
I would like to find a template similar to demo.virtuemart.net/
Do you know of sites with free templates for hikashop?
thanks
Giuseppe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151116
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Templates for Joomla 3.2.3 and HikaShop
Hi,
HikaShop will work with any Joomla template. Even the ones which are not labelled "for HikaShop". The templates labelled for HikaShop have additional styling for HikaShop content display so that it integrate nicely with the template but even without that, you'll find joomla templates which work great with HikaShop.
HikaShop will work with any Joomla template. Even the ones which are not labelled "for HikaShop". The templates labelled for HikaShop have additional styling for HikaShop content display so that it integrate nicely with the template but even without that, you'll find joomla templates which work great with HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds