- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Insert email filed popup windows checkout
- tinaenterna
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #151195
by tinaenterna
Insert email filed popup windows checkout was created by tinaenterna
Hello.
I Want add new email field in popip checkout and I do not like.
Cristina
note : please excuse my horrible english
I Want add new email field in popip checkout and I do not like.
Cristina
note : please excuse my horrible english
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #151203
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Insert email filed popup windows checkout
Hello Cristina,
I didn't understood what do you exactly wanted to do, so can you show me a screenshots of the problem that you are having and of what you want to do ?
Thank you.
I didn't understood what do you exactly wanted to do, so can you show me a screenshots of the problem that you are having and of what you want to do ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds