- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 2
How to remove Tooltips?
12 years 5 months ago #151272
by cmlux
How to remove Tooltips? was created by cmlux
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
new2.print.lu/de/component/users/?view=registration
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, how do I can remove the Tooltips in the registration form?
Thank you in advanced.
With best Regards
Claude
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, how do I can remove the Tooltips in the registration form?
Thank you in advanced.
With best Regards
Claude
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151303
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to remove Tooltips?
Hi,
The registration form you are currently using is not the HikaShop one, but the Joomla.
So it's not an HikaShop issue, if you want, you can force the use of the HikaShop form thanks to our plugin, you just have to enable it.
Else thanks to ask on the Joomla forum, I think that a view needs to be edited in order to remove the class "hasTooltip".
The registration form you are currently using is not the HikaShop one, but the Joomla.
So it's not an HikaShop issue, if you want, you can force the use of the HikaShop form thanks to our plugin, you just have to enable it.
Else thanks to ask on the Joomla forum, I think that a view needs to be edited in order to remove the class "hasTooltip".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151401
by cmlux
Replied by cmlux on topic How to remove Tooltips?
Hi Xavier,
thank you very much for the fast response. Now I activated the Hikashop Plugin and the problem is solved.
With best Regards from Luxemburg
Claude Mangen
PRINT.lu
P.S. Hikashop is the best shop system I ever used and the support here is very good.
thank you very much for the fast response. Now I activated the Hikashop Plugin and the problem is solved.
With best Regards from Luxemburg
Claude Mangen
PRINT.lu
P.S. Hikashop is the best shop system I ever used and the support here is very good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds