Skip to main content

Problems viewing the wishlist

More
12 years 2 months ago #164386 by Xavier
I just tried on my end, replacing:
Code:
if(hikashop_loadUser() == null){ $filters = array('a.session_id='.$database->Quote($user->session).' AND a.cart_type ='.$database->quote($cart_type)); }else{ $filters = array('(a.user_id='.(int)$user->id.' OR a.session_id='.$database->Quote($user->session).') AND a.cart_type ='.$database->quote($cart_type)); }
By:
Code:
$filters = array('1');
in the view.html.php file and:
Code:
if(hikashop_loadUser() == null){ echo JText::_('PLEASE_LOGIN_FIRST');
By:
Code:
if(false && hikashop_loadUser() == null){ echo JText::_('PLEASE_LOGIN_FIRST');
In the view "cart / showcarts".

And this is working like a charm. So if that doesn't work for you, I think that's because you are editing the view in the wrong template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #164863 by sergiobertini
Hi!
So the code works!
But there is an error in the display. When I click Wishilist without logging me, it opens the page with the following message:
"Record not found".

When I login, it shows all registered wishilist.

Can you help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #164867 by Xavier
Hi,

I have nothing like "Record not found" in HikaShop by default.
By default even if you are not logged in, you should see the wishlists of everybody.

Don't you have another modification which is not from HikaShop ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165069 by sergiobertini
No!
I made the changes in two files, as showed me!
In showcart and view.html.php file.

After that, it accesses the page without asking to login.
But it shows the message: "Record not found".

Can you help me solve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165087 by Xavier
Hi,

I try to help you indeed ;)
But I really don't have anything like "Record not found". Is that the exact sentence ?
Don't you have made a language override ? If an override was made on the translation, thanks to give me the translation key.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165281 by sergiobertini
No!
This is the exact phrase!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165295 by Xavier
Hi,

I am pretty sure that you have an override somewhere, a view override, or a translation one.
Maybe a plugin, or I don't know.

But this exact string is not present in our code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #167919 by sergiobertini
Hi!
I used the code you pointed me here in this thread and it worked in version 2.3.0.
But in version 2.3.2 of hikashop does not work.
When we add all products in Wishlist and clicking to finalize the hikashop redirects to the checkout page and when we try to convert the cart to wishlist everything is blank!

You can do step-by-step to make these changes in version 2.3.2?

1) Making visible to all public users without login wishlist;
2) restrict delete function wishlist, only for those who created it, and not be public!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168016 by Xavier
Hi,

The code should work for both versions. When I gave you the code I already had the 2.3.2 on my end.
So maybe you have an old view, so you have to remove your customizations from the views listing.

The restriction for the delete is present in the latest version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #168022 by sergiobertini
Okay!
But then you could access the administration of my site and see what's wrong, I did everything and still giving errors!

Access details removed from the topic.

Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Xavier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168035 by Xavier
I just use the code given in this thread in the view.html.php and it seems to be working fine.

I guess that it was no more working because you don't make the changes after the update in the view.html.php file.
As this file is not a view so the changes are lost when updating.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168038 by sergiobertini
Okay!
Then, you can access my administration and help me solve this problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168041 by Xavier
Look at your website ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168195 by sergiobertini
Tank's!
Now, I have a similar problem in another domain: www.mateplas.com.br
It does everything that currently makes studiocenter.com.py/novo!
However, clicking on it just Wishlist exibibe if you were logged.
You can adjust this code for me too or I just upgrade to version 2.3.2 which will fix this already?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168269 by Xavier
Hi,

You have to update and use the code given here:
hikashop.com/forum/install-update/867332...html?start=20#164386

Nothing more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #168564 by sergiobertini
It works!
However, a bug appears. It shows lists with one item that has not been registered or have been deleted.
Can you help me with this?
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sergiobertini.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168758 by Xavier
Hi,

And when you click to view the list, isn't there a message displayed on the product saying that it's no more in stock or something like that ?
To not display wish lists when products are no more sold is a bit more complex.
It will require more PHP code to manage these thing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168837 by sergiobertini
Do not!
This has never happened before!
Started happening from the update to version 2.3.2.
Please pass me the way and the code for correction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168841 by Xavier
Hi,

Is this issue present on the first website too ?
The missing message can potentially come from a wrong view.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #169047 by sergiobertini
Yes yes, this problem happened from the update to version 2.3.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum