Skip to main content

Problems viewing the wishlist

More
12 years 1 month ago #169097 by Xavier
Thanks to edit the file "components/com_hikashop/views/cart/view.html.php" and replace:
Code:
if(isset($product->cart_id)){
By:
Code:
if(isset($product->cart_id) && isset($product->product_id)){

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #169134 by sergiobertini
Continues to be the same problem, after modification!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #169182 by Xavier
I just checked at your website, and it seem that the products are existing ones.
So the issue, is more in the wishlist display than in the listing.

Do you have edited things in the showcart view ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #169230 by sergiobertini
The changes that I realized were exactly the ones you gave me, which are two.
Nothing more!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #169233 by Xavier
Hi,

I just added in our TODO list to change the way the wishlist are loaded for the listing and the display.
So that will correct that issue.

Thanks to wait for this, this will be in the next release.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171215 by sergiobertini
HI!
Friend!
You will be able to help me?
I'm still having a problem Wishlist!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171237 by Xavier
Hi,

Sorry I don't had time for that, its still on our TODO list.
I hope to be able to do that until the end of the week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #172722 by sergiobertini
Hi!
I keep having the same problem on my wishlist.
Are lists that have been deleted are displayed!
You informed me that would solve the problem until last week. Can you help me !?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #172845 by Xavier
Hi,

Thanks to check but that should be ok now.
In fact it was getting the carts too and not only the wishlists.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sergiobertini

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 days ago #173815 by sergiobertini
I upgrade the version of hikashop to 2.3.3.
However , the error continues to Wishlist !
Can you help me solve ?

On the site www.studiocenter.com.py/novo/ you managed to solve , but the site www.mateplas.com.br/ I also want to solve !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 days ago #173827 by Xavier
Hi,

The 2.3.3 was just a security release, to correct the issue thanks to edit the view "cart / showcarts" and replace:
Code:
if($cart->cart_id != null && isset($cart->quantity) && isset($cart->price)){
By:
Code:
if($cart->cart_id != null && isset($cart->quantity) && isset($cart->price) && $cart->cart_type == $cart_type){

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 21 hours ago #174144 by sergiobertini
I did exactly as ordered.
But not work!

Helpe-me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 hours ago #174196 by Xavier
Hi,

Thanks to provide the access to the other site in order to debug it directly too and allow us to correct the issue for the next releases.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #174293 by sergiobertini
Content hided my moderator.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Xavier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174437 by sergiobertini
Still not working properly!

Need to solve the problem for me urgently !

already informed the previous post access to the site !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174450 by Xavier
Hi,

I just went on your website and the indicated modification was not present in the "cart / showcarts" view, so I just added it.
That should be better now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174526 by sergiobertini
OK!
eu ver que você resolver o problema.
porém, pessoas não logadas estão podendo excluir as listas!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174530 by Xavier
Hi,

If this problem is not present in the first website, you jsut have to copy the content of the "cart / showcarts" view and paste it to the second website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179355 by sergiobertini
Hi!
I'm using the latest version, but the lower line codes do not exist in this version. So I can not replace.

And Wishlist corrtamente still does not work!
Please help me!


if(hikashop_loadUser() == null){
echo JText::_('PLEASE_LOGIN_FIRST');

By:

if(false && hikashop_loadUser() == null){
echo JText::_('PLEASE_LOGIN_FIRST');
In the view "cart / showcarts".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179460 by sergiobertini
Hi!!!!!
I need an urgent solution!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum