- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Default order status will not stay on created
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozilla
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Default order status will not stay on created, it goes to confirmed, please see attached images
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But when you create an order, you use a payment method, right ?
The order should be created with the status "created" but the payment method can change the order status.
You can take a look at the order history for more details.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
also there is no payment method, its a free ordering system
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Would it be possible to have more details about your problem ?
Like the "order history" as I was talking about in my message and the rest of the order (order total, order payment method, etc).
The upgrade to the business version does not change anything in your settings.
And the problem does not come from a setting, it comes from a plugin (payment, or classical, like the "validate free orders").
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
i would be glad to provide login
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Well, yes you can send us an access to your backend so we will see it directly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for the private message.
Your website give us 403 pages.
We can't access to anything.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I was just saying that we were trying to see your website and we got 403 error pages.
For the admin panel, for the front-end home page, for every pages we were trying to "see".
I am now at home, I don't know if the website is working or maybe the IP address of the internet provide in the office was banned by your host. I can't say it now.
But the good news is that, from my home I can access to your website and see the orders.
For what I see, the orders are created with the status "created" but there is a second call which set them into the "confirmed" order. It is displayed in the order history of the orders.
I don't know when you installed the upgrade but I check some old orders and I see that old orders have the same problem.
like an orders on 2014-04-03.
I also see that an order made on 2014-04-15 23:07 (so "today" does not have the order status problem. The order is just "created" and is not confirmed) ; his log is clean.
So, is the problem fixed ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.