- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
Send a copy of the emails to administrator
12 years 5 months ago #152099
by Ronon
Send a copy of the emails to administrator was created by Ronon
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tengoqueprobarlo.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
Hello, when I confirm an order in HikaShop, and when I set order as sent, I want to automatically send a copy of this email to the administrator. How do I do?
Thanks, greetings.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
Hello, when I confirm an order in HikaShop, and when I set order as sent, I want to automatically send a copy of this email to the administrator. How do I do?
Thanks, greetings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #152119
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Send a copy of the emails to administrator
Hello,
I think that reading that thread will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/23622-se...le-people.html#23627
I think that reading that thread will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/23622-se...le-people.html#23627
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152332
by Ronon
Replied by Ronon on topic Send a copy of the emails to administrator
Thanks, just added this line of code at the end of the email template and it worked perfectly:
<?php $data->customer->user_email = array($data->customer->user_email,'my@email.com'); ?>
A greeting.
<?php $data->customer->user_email = array($data->customer->user_email,'my@email.com'); ?>
A greeting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds