- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Display subtotal without VAT
- Nicole Lewin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #152256
by Nicole Lewin
Display subtotal without VAT was created by Nicole Lewin
Hello,
I have the problem that the subtotal in the bill contains the VAT.
How I can correct this failure?
Thanks for your help.
I have the problem that the subtotal in the bill contains the VAT.
How I can correct this failure?
Thanks for your help.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Nicole Lewin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152280
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display subtotal without VAT
Hi,
You can edit the view "order / show" via the menu Display > Views and replace:
By:
You can edit the view "order / show" via the menu Display > Views and replace:
Code:
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->order->order_full_price,$this->order->order_currency_id);
Code:
$newPrice = (float)$this->order->order_full_price - (float)$taxes;
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($newPrice,$this->order->order_currency_id);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds