- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
Products images in Email notification
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #152838
by grafov
Products images in Email notification was created by grafov
-- HikaShop version -- : hikashop business 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
Hi,
I couldn't find how to add images of products in the administrator notification Email. In the Email received by the buyer there are images but not in the administrator Email (see attached). I tried system-->Emails but I couldn't find where is the difference.
How do I edit the Email so that the products images will also appear at the admin Email? Please give me a well explained answer since I'm kind of new with Joomla and Hikashop :silly:
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
Hi,
I couldn't find how to add images of products in the administrator notification Email. In the Email received by the buyer there are images but not in the administrator Email (see attached). I tried system-->Emails but I couldn't find where is the difference.
How do I edit the Email so that the products images will also appear at the admin Email? Please give me a well explained answer since I'm kind of new with Joomla and Hikashop :silly:
Thank you!
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by grafov.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152842
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products images in Email notification
Hi,
The images are already added to the admin notification. Just click on the "Display images below" link at the top of the screenshot of your admin notification and you should see them.
The images are already added to the admin notification. Just click on the "Display images below" link at the top of the screenshot of your admin notification and you should see them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152873
by grafov
Replied by grafov on topic Products images in Email notification
:ohmy: Thats right! Thank you, sorry I haven't noticed...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds