- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
500 - view not found after moving to other folder
12 years 5 months ago #153335
by iooi
500 - view not found after moving to other folder was created by iooi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.de-koets.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefos 28 / IE 11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : See attachment
I made a website including the Hikashop component in a subfolder on the webserver. After the building was completed I wanted to move the complete website to the root. I copied and pasted all folders and files. I also changed the joomla config file path for the tmp and log. So the regular jobs when moving a joomla site. But the site comes with an eror at the frontend. 500-view not found. Backend works fine. I think this issue is occured by Hikashop because when I use Firebug I see Hikashop mentioned in the problem HTM. Please see attachment. I browsed to this Forum and the FAQ but could not find something to help me solve this problem.
When I moved alle files back to the origional folder where I builded the website I suddenly also have the same problem. I did not made any changes, only moved files from the joomla installation. Always does the jon but .... this time not.
Can you confirm this issue i due Hikashop an What can I do to solve this.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefos 28 / IE 11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : See attachment
I made a website including the Hikashop component in a subfolder on the webserver. After the building was completed I wanted to move the complete website to the root. I copied and pasted all folders and files. I also changed the joomla config file path for the tmp and log. So the regular jobs when moving a joomla site. But the site comes with an eror at the frontend. 500-view not found. Backend works fine. I think this issue is occured by Hikashop because when I use Firebug I see Hikashop mentioned in the problem HTM. Please see attachment. I browsed to this Forum and the FAQ but could not find something to help me solve this problem.
When I moved alle files back to the origional folder where I builded the website I suddenly also have the same problem. I did not made any changes, only moved files from the joomla installation. Always does the jon but .... this time not.
Can you confirm this issue i due Hikashop an What can I do to solve this.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #153382
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic 500 - view not found after moving to other folder
Hello,
Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.
Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153453
by iooi
Replied by iooi on topic 500 - view not found after moving to other folder
Merci Beaucoup, Thank you very much for your advice. I installed the latest version and the site is up and running. 
Greathings
iOOi
Greathings
iOOi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds