- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Issues after upgrade
12 years 5 months ago #153682
by bpatton
Issues after upgrade was created by bpatton
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I migrated a 1.7 site to 3.2. All Hikashop tables transferred, reinstalled newer version of Hikashop, the products are all there but when I try and edit a product there are no details to edit. All I get is the name Description field, none of the other things are there and no way to save.. Attached are files of how it looks as opposed to ho
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I migrated a 1.7 site to 3.2. All Hikashop tables transferred, reinstalled newer version of Hikashop, the products are all there but when I try and edit a product there are no details to edit. All I get is the name Description field, none of the other things are there and no way to save.. Attached are files of how it looks as opposed to ho
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153692
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Issues after upgrade
Hi,
Please activate the Joomla debug mode or set the "php error reporting" to "maximum" in your Joomla global configuration.
You have a fatal error in your website and you need to see it if we want to solve this problem.
Regards,
Please activate the Joomla debug mode or set the "php error reporting" to "maximum" in your Joomla global configuration.
You have a fatal error in your website and you need to see it if we want to solve this problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds