- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
Custom field in product page - position
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #153808
by grafov
Custom field in product page - position was created by grafov
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
Hi!
I needed to insert a custom text to all products, displaying it in the product page. I have accomplished this by a custom field of the table "item" however, the text appears on the top of the page and I would like it to be at the bottom, see attached files: first one is how it is now and the second is how it supposed to be.
Please help me figure out how to change this,
thank you!
Grafov
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
Hi!
I needed to insert a custom text to all products, displaying it in the product page. I have accomplished this by a custom field of the table "item" however, the text appears on the top of the page and I would like it to be at the bottom, see attached files: first one is how it is now and the second is how it supposed to be.
Please help me figure out how to change this,
thank you!
Grafov
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by grafov.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #153812
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Custom field in product page - position
Hello,
The solution will be to edit the code of the "show_default" file of the "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
The solution will be to edit the code of the "show_default" file of the "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds