- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Version Hika-Essential for Joomla 2.5 - available?
- yuriyolkin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #153914
by yuriyolkin
Version Hika-Essential for Joomla 2.5 - available? was created by yuriyolkin
Hello Admin,
I bought quick-start package with template and Hika Starter. Joomla 2.5 + Hika 2.3.0
But I need some features from Hika-Essential (commercial ver).
So I bought it and tried to install.
Yes, Joomla 2.5 said - error:
There was an error uploading this file to the server.
Unable to find install package
As I guess its because Hika-Essential package provided for Joomla 3.2 by default.
Can I ask you - do you provide version of Essential for Joomla 2.5 ?
Or may be you have any suggestions - what can I do?
Thanks!
Yuriy
========================================================================
-- url of the page with the problem -- : torontella.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 28.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) --
There was an error uploading this file to the server.
Unable to find install package
I bought quick-start package with template and Hika Starter. Joomla 2.5 + Hika 2.3.0
But I need some features from Hika-Essential (commercial ver).
So I bought it and tried to install.
Yes, Joomla 2.5 said - error:
There was an error uploading this file to the server.
Unable to find install package
As I guess its because Hika-Essential package provided for Joomla 3.2 by default.
Can I ask you - do you provide version of Essential for Joomla 2.5 ?
Or may be you have any suggestions - what can I do?
Thanks!
Yuriy
========================================================================
-- url of the page with the problem -- : torontella.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 28.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) --
There was an error uploading this file to the server.
Unable to find install package
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153928
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Version Hika-Essential for Joomla 2.5 - available?
Hi,
The same install package of HikaShop will work for all the versions of Joomla from Joomla 1.5 up to Joomla 3.x
That error simply means that the install file is bigger than the "max upload limit" that is configured on your web server.
So either ask your hosting company to increase that limit in the php.ini of the server or use the "install via FTP" method to circumvent the limitation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-to-install.html#ftp
The same install package of HikaShop will work for all the versions of Joomla from Joomla 1.5 up to Joomla 3.x
That error simply means that the install file is bigger than the "max upload limit" that is configured on your web server.
So either ask your hosting company to increase that limit in the php.ini of the server or use the "install via FTP" method to circumvent the limitation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-to-install.html#ftp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- yuriyolkin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #153940
by yuriyolkin
Replied by yuriyolkin on topic Version Hika-Essential for Joomla 2.5 - available?
Yes, it works!
Same package - installed on Joomla 2.5.
Thank you!
Yuriy
Same package - installed on Joomla 2.5.
Thank you!
Yuriy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds