- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Wierd names when trying to make a menu item
12 years 4 months ago #154570
by Regin
Wierd names when trying to make a menu item was created by Regin
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.grillogcamping.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 28
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
When trying to make a menuitem link to hikashop, I get this:
Any suggestions as to what is wrong?
Thx
Regin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 28
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
When trying to make a menuitem link to hikashop, I get this:
Any suggestions as to what is wrong?
Thx
Regin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154571
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wierd names when trying to make a menu item
Hi,
Do you have edited any language files, or languages strings ?
This display is due to an error in a language file. So the translations are not loaded.
Thanks to put the translations with their original content.
Do you have edited any language files, or languages strings ?
This display is due to an error in a language file. So the translations are not loaded.
Thanks to put the translations with their original content.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154669
by Regin
Replied by Regin on topic Wierd names when trying to make a menu item
Hi
No, I havent edited the language files. I change the backend language to Danish, and I just reset it to English, but with the same result.
What should I do to fix it?
No, I havent edited the language files. I change the backend language to Danish, and I just reset it to English, but with the same result.
What should I do to fix it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154709
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wierd names when trying to make a menu item
Hi,
Thanks to enable the Joomla debug language option in the joomla global configuration.
That will display the errors in the language files, then you will be able to edit the content of the indicated lines.
Thanks to enable the Joomla debug language option in the joomla global configuration.
That will display the errors in the language files, then you will be able to edit the content of the indicated lines.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds