- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Error 500
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #154892
by ladytixo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 29.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_500
I can't install the last version of Hikashop, i have try to contact Altervista Staff but they do not respond, can you help me please?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 29.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_500
I can't install the last version of Hikashop, i have try to contact Altervista Staff but they do not respond, can you help me please?
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by ladytixo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154894
by Xavier
Hi,
Thanks to give us more information about the problem.
What is not working, do you have error messages displayed ?
If it is, thanks to give us the error message(s).
Else, thanks to enable the Joomla debug mode and set the error reporting level to maximum in the Joomla global configuration.
Thanks to give us more information about the problem.
What is not working, do you have error messages displayed ?
If it is, thanks to give us the error message(s).
Else, thanks to enable the Joomla debug mode and set the error reporting level to maximum in the Joomla global configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154957
by ladytixo
Dear Xavier please don't hate me, I have reinstall Joomla (but 2.5) and now all work good.
I'm really sorry but J3.3.0 have many problems with a lot extensions.
Thanks for your support, I had urgency to solve the problem, I hope you will understand me.
Have a great day!
I'm really sorry but J3.3.0 have many problems with a lot extensions.
Thanks for your support, I had urgency to solve the problem, I hope you will understand me.
Have a great day!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds