- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Why I can not get my Hika shop Bussiness?
12 years 4 months ago #155546
by marketc15
Why I can not get my Hika shop Bussiness? was created by marketc15
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I brought the hikashop business but in my subscription do not have this icon to download ,it has only the Hikashop starter .
How can I get it and install ?
Thank you,
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I brought the hikashop business but in my subscription do not have this icon to download ,it has only the Hikashop starter .
How can I get it and install ?
Thank you,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155557
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Why I can not get my Hika shop Bussiness?
Hi,
You didn't purchase HikaShop Business but the upgrade between the Essential and the Business edition. But since you didn't had purchase the Essential edition yet, the system doesn't let you access the Business edition.
Please either purchase the Essential edition and then send us a contact request with your order numbers so that we can fix manually the subscription, or ask for a refund of that order from our contact form and purchase a full Business edition here:
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hika-business.html
You can find our contact form here:
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
You didn't purchase HikaShop Business but the upgrade between the Essential and the Business edition. But since you didn't had purchase the Essential edition yet, the system doesn't let you access the Business edition.
Please either purchase the Essential edition and then send us a contact request with your order numbers so that we can fix manually the subscription, or ask for a refund of that order from our contact form and purchase a full Business edition here:
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hika-business.html
You can find our contact form here:
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: marketc15
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #155574
by marketc15
Replied by marketc15 on topic Why I can not get my Hika shop Bussiness?
Hi,
Thank you for your suggestion .Then I 've paid already for the Hiko essential and this is my order (Order:B1E4Q6J13 ).Please proceed this issue and thank you again.
Thank you for your suggestion .Then I 've paid already for the Hiko essential and this is my order (Order:B1E4Q6J13 ).Please proceed this issue and thank you again.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by marketc15.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155580
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Why I can not get my Hika shop Bussiness?
Great ! It's done now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marketc15
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds