- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Bulk update of documents for downloading
12 years 4 months ago #155560
by pbunny
Bulk update of documents for downloading was created by pbunny
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'd like to upload a large number of documents describing products which users can download. Where in Hikashop do I upload these document files to? [I found out how to do this for images, now I want to do the same for documents].
Many thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'd like to upload a large number of documents describing products which users can download. Where in Hikashop do I upload these document files to? [I found out how to do this for images, now I want to do the same for documents].
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155561
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Bulk update of documents for downloading
Hi,
The files are stored in the folder media/com_hikashop/upload/safe
The files are stored in the folder media/com_hikashop/upload/safe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155657
by pbunny
Replied by pbunny on topic Bulk update of documents for downloading
Thank you for this information. This will be very helpful.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds