Register without having to fill in address
12 years 4 months ago #155673
by vixnfox
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who dont.
Register without having to fill in address was created by vixnfox
I am sure I saw this somewhere - just a case of toggling a switch so the user need not fill in address etc when registering - but I cant for the life of me remember ... can someone kick me in the bum and tell me?? 
Regards
Regards
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who dont.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #155692
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Register without having to fill in address
Hi,
I think that you should just set the "Ask address on registration" to NO through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
I think that you should just set the "Ask address on registration" to NO through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155970
by vixnfox
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who dont.
Replied by vixnfox on topic Register without having to fill in address
argghhh .. i have not got that option anymore.... must be on the commercial version I think 
thanks anyway
thanks anyway
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who dont.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds