- Posts: 86245
- Thank you received: 14235
Problem with Search Module
12 years 3 months ago #160998
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with Search Module
Hi,
I did a test on your website but I'm not able to reproduce the problem.
Here is the link to the search result page I get when I search for the Greek translation "Μάθημα 7" when the website is in greek:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
You can see that I do get the "Μάθημα 7" product there: take.ms/Pjwlx
Now here is the link to the search result page I get when I search for the English translation "Course 7" when the website is in English:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
And you can see that I do get the "Course 7" product there: take.ms/l3PT3
So as far as I can see, it works fine.
I did a test on your website but I'm not able to reproduce the problem.
Here is the link to the search result page I get when I search for the Greek translation "Μάθημα 7" when the website is in greek:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
You can see that I do get the "Μάθημα 7" product there: take.ms/Pjwlx
Now here is the link to the search result page I get when I search for the English translation "Course 7" when the website is in English:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
And you can see that I do get the "Course 7" product there: take.ms/l3PT3
So as far as I can see, it works fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 3 months ago #161078
by wideservices
Replied by wideservices on topic Problem with Search Module
Hi,
Indeed now the search module is working. Could you tell me what changes have you made?
Thank you very much for fixing this!
Indeed now the search module is working. Could you tell me what changes have you made?
Thank you very much for fixing this!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161166
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with Search Module
Hi,
I didn't change anything.
I wanted first to reproduce the issue to be able to understand what the problem was, to be able to fix it. But it was already working.
I didn't change anything.
I wanted first to reproduce the issue to be able to understand what the problem was, to be able to fix it. But it was already working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds