- Posts: 86247
- Thank you received: 14235
stop charging tax on shipping
11 years 6 months ago #195756
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic stop charging tax on shipping
Thank you, I got the access. I won't be able to look at it during the weekend.
I'll try to look at it at the beginning of next week.
I'll try to look at it at the beginning of next week.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196170
by aemont
Replied by aemont on topic stop charging tax on shipping
Hi Nicolas,
I see you were able to get in on the 20th, and I totally understand you have the weekends off. But have you had any success yet? Can you please prioritize this?
Thanks,
Ann
I see you were able to get in on the 20th, and I totally understand you have the weekends off. But have you had any success yet? Can you please prioritize this?
Thanks,
Ann
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196343
by aemont
Replied by aemont on topic stop charging tax on shipping
Dear Nicolas,
It has been a week, I really need some help. Can you please give me an update? I am starting to question whether HikaShop is a solution for customers in the U.S. since it seems that the majority of your customers are European based.
Can you suggest a forum or assistance that I can get in the United States to help me out?
Thanks,
Ann
It has been a week, I really need some help. Can you please give me an update? I am starting to question whether HikaShop is a solution for customers in the U.S. since it seems that the majority of your customers are European based.
Can you suggest a forum or assistance that I can get in the United States to help me out?
Thanks,
Ann
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198315
by aemont
Replied by aemont on topic stop charging tax on shipping
Nicolas, I gave all this information to you on March 20th, and you confirmed that you were able to access everything, but here we are April 12th and you have not responded, or given any advice at all on how we can resolve this. I am pretty much at the end of my ropes now. I have lost all hopes that HikaShop is the solution for us.
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...tax-on-shipping.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...tax-on-shipping.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198356
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic stop charging tax on shipping
Hi,
When an issue is related to the taxes (or to tax cloud), the ticket is assigned to Nicolas who is specialized in that task.
I will personally talk with Nicolas in order to understand why he didn't have the time to check your issue.
I know that Nicolas is pretty busy and he is currently traveling back ; he was in the Nederlands for a Joomla conference this week end ; If Nicolas really can't see your problem, I will see with him in order to assign someone else to your issue and train that person to be able to manage the taxes issues in the future.
Regards,
When an issue is related to the taxes (or to tax cloud), the ticket is assigned to Nicolas who is specialized in that task.
I will personally talk with Nicolas in order to understand why he didn't have the time to check your issue.
I know that Nicolas is pretty busy and he is currently traveling back ; he was in the Nederlands for a Joomla conference this week end ; If Nicolas really can't see your problem, I will see with him in order to assign someone else to your issue and train that person to be able to manage the taxes issues in the future.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198588
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic stop charging tax on shipping
Hi,
I took some time this afternoon and looked at the 0% tax display.
I've added a patch to avoid that on your website and on our end for the next version of HikaShop.
It seems to work properly now for new orders.
I took some time this afternoon and looked at the 0% tax display.
I've added a patch to avoid that on your website and on our end for the next version of HikaShop.
It seems to work properly now for new orders.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198631
by aemont
Replied by aemont on topic stop charging tax on shipping
I want to thank you Nicolas for resolving my issue. It is good to know that it wasn't all me 
Thank you again for your support.
Kind Regards,
Ann
Thank you again for your support.
Kind Regards,
Ann
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207543
by saardvark
Replied by saardvark on topic stop charging tax on shipping
Hi Nicolas,
I need the same patch you used for this user. Can you provide? I want to update to 2.5 soon, but need to do this beforehand. I have too many customizations to test before upgrading.
Thanks,
jerry
-- HikaShop Business version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest
-- payment gateway -- Authorize.net SIM
I need the same patch you used for this user. Can you provide? I want to update to 2.5 soon, but need to do this beforehand. I have too many customizations to test before upgrading.
Thanks,
jerry
-- HikaShop Business version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest
-- payment gateway -- Authorize.net SIM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207547
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic stop charging tax on shipping
Hi,
Nicolas wrote his message around 3 months ago. Since that date, HikaShop 2.5.0 has been release.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Nicolas wrote his message around 3 months ago. Since that date, HikaShop 2.5.0 has been release.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208433
by saardvark
Replied by saardvark on topic stop charging tax on shipping
Hey Nicolas,
I know 2.5 has been released. I tried it on my development server and realized it's overwritten many many customizations and fixes I had implemented from this forum. I need to stick with 2.4 for now on my live site or I will be mamed by my client. They really want this issue fixed however. Can you supply me with the information you gave to Aemont?
thanks
HikaShop Business version -- : 2.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
I know 2.5 has been released. I tried it on my development server and realized it's overwritten many many customizations and fixes I had implemented from this forum. I need to stick with 2.4 for now on my live site or I will be mamed by my client. They really want this issue fixed however. Can you supply me with the information you gave to Aemont?
thanks
HikaShop Business version -- : 2.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210324
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic stop charging tax on shipping
Hi,
Regarding the logs ; I saw one Nicolas' commit for the checkout controller.
Which replace :
Into:
For your customizations ; please use view override, class override or plugins.
It is not recommended to edit directly the core files or core views.
Regards,
Regarding the logs ; I saw one Nicolas' commit for the checkout controller.
Which replace :
Code:
} else {
$order->order_tax_info[$tax->tax_namekey] = $tax;
$order->order_tax_info[$tax->tax_namekey]->tax_amount_for_shipping = $order->order_tax_info[$tax->tax_namekey]->tax_amount;
$order->order_tax_info[$tax->tax_namekey]->tax_amount = 0;
}
Code:
} elseif(!empty($order->order_tax_info[$tax->tax_namekey]->tax_amount) && $order->order_tax_info[$tax->tax_namekey]->tax_amount>0) {
$order->order_tax_info[$tax->tax_namekey] = $tax;
$order->order_tax_info[$tax->tax_namekey]->tax_amount_for_shipping = $order->order_tax_info[$tax->tax_namekey]->tax_amount;
$order->order_tax_info[$tax->tax_namekey]->tax_amount = 0;
}
For your customizations ; please use view override, class override or plugins.
It is not recommended to edit directly the core files or core views.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds