- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
New install help
- JohnnyFever
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #156430
by JohnnyFever
New install help was created by JohnnyFever
Hi All,
I am wondering if anyone knows how I can get to the Installation Assistant which is displayed right after install? I installed Hikashop and then had to leave and now can't figure out how to configure this.
I am watching this video and this is what I am talking about.
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_emb...&v=HA9YOyzBsic#t=278
Thanks
John
I am wondering if anyone knows how I can get to the Installation Assistant which is displayed right after install? I installed Hikashop and then had to leave and now can't figure out how to configure this.
I am watching this video and this is what I am talking about.
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_emb...&v=HA9YOyzBsic#t=278
Thanks
John
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by JohnnyFever.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156434
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic New install help
Hi,
You can call the url : "administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=update&task=wizard"
Regards,
You can call the url : "administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=update&task=wizard"
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds