- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Category Listing doesn't show menu, cart...
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1405141023]
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.2.4 Stable [ Ember ] 30-April-2014 14:00 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome/IE/...
Hello,
I have been working to customize hikashop and seem to have missed something. I have created a menu item for each of my main category listings. I have also created a category module for each of my main categories that I use to display the sub-category menu items in an article I created to describe each of the categories and provide a path to view the products in each of the categories.
Those are working fine but when I go into the product listing for any of my categories it is not displaying any menu, shopping cart or any left column at all. Where is this configured and if possible I would like to have the menu be for all peer categories for the category being viewed.
Also, what do I need to edit to change the formatting of the title for the category/product listing? Currently it is just in the standard font but I would like to make it an H1 or bold.
And finally, I have been able to modify the product listing, but have not been able to find where I can modify the layout of the entire hikashop so I can customize the entire layout to match what is needed for the site. One such change is I want to customize the footer for all product listings.
Thank you
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Those are working fine but when I go into the product listing for any of my categories it is not displaying any menu, shopping cart or any left column at all. Where is this configured and if possible I would like to have the menu be for all peer categories for the category being viewed.
Note that you'll be able to control the display of your modules regarding the menu where you are by using the "Module assignment" option through your Joomla modules configuration page.
Also, what do I need to edit to change the formatting of the title for the category/product listing? Currently it is just in the standard font but I would like to make it an H1 or bold.
Using some CSS code will probably do the job : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
A solution can be to directly do it by editing the files of the product view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".And finally, I have been able to modify the product listing, but have not been able to find where I can modify the layout of the entire hikashop so I can customize the entire layout to match what is needed for the site. One such change is I want to customize the footer for all product listings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
<!-- PRODUCT PRICE -->
<span class="hikashop_product_price_full">
<span class="hikashop_product_price hikashop_product_price_0">$1,712.00</span> <span class="hikashop_product_price_per_unit"> each</span></span>
<!-- EO PRODUCT PRICE -->
And the style in firebug lists as:
div.hikashop_subcontainer, #hikashop_category_information_module_111 div.hikashop_subcontainer span {
text-align: center;
}
I can edit it there and it displays fine; however when following the directions here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
I edit the CSS (which i have done for other elements) but nothing I am entering is changing the style for the price.
I have tried:
.hikashop_product_price_full{text-align:left}
.hikashop_product_price{text-align:left}
and
div.hikashop_subcontainer span {
text-align: left;
}
But nothing I change changes the final display. I know I'm close but am just missing something
Thanks in advance!
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks to try with an "!important" to force the css property like:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.